Add to basket. All listings for this product Buy it now Buy it now. Any condition Any condition. See all 6. People who bought this also bought. Non-Fiction Books.
- Self and Relationships: Connecting Intrapersonal and Interpersonal Processes?
- The Breeds Novels 7-11;
- Great Thoughts to Sell By: Quotes to Motivate You to Success?
- Keeping Found Things Found. The Study and Practice of Personal Information Management?
- International dictionary of adult and continuing education.
- The Mozza Cookbook: Recipes from Los Angeles's Favorite Italian Restaurant and Pizzeria, Hardcover.
- Statistical Methods in Psychology Journals Guidelines and Explanations.
Hello, Hugless Douglas! Running Wild by Michael Morpurgo Paperback, Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets by J. Rowling , Paperback.
Amical's Cookbook Dinner Series: The Mozza Cookbook
About this product Product Identifiers Publisher. Search Results Results 1 of Textbooks may not include supplemental items i. CDs, access codes etc Used - Very Good. Great condition for a used book!
Uh-oh! Looks like there's nothing here...
Minimal wear. Knopf, Very Good. Ships from the UK. Former Library book.
Your purchase also supports literacy charities. Knopf Publishing Group, September A traditional Italian meal is one of the most comforting--and delicious--things that anyone can enjoy. A reservation at Mozza has been the hottest ticket in town since the restaurants opened and diners have been lining up for their wildly popular dishes.
Finally, in 'The Mozza Cookbook, ' Silverton is sharing these recipes with the rest of the world.
And that authentic Italian feel is carried throughout the book as we explore recipes from 'aperitivo' to 'dolci' that she would serve at her 'tavola' at home. But do not confuse authentic with conventional! Under Silverton's guidance, each bite is more exciting and delectabl Ships with Tracking Number! And that authentic Italian feel is carried throughout the book as we explore recipes from 'aperitivo' to 'dolci' that she would serve at her 'tavola' at home. But do not confuse authentic with conventional!
(B.O.O.K.$ The Mozza Cookbook Recipes from Los Angeles's Favorite Ita…
And you'll find all the tricks you need to make homemade pastas, gelato, and pizzas that taste as if they were flown in directly from Italy. Silverton's lively and encouraging voice and her comprehensive knowledge of the traditions behind this mouthwateringly decadent cuisine make her recipes--both familiar and intricate--easy to follow and hard to resist. It's no wonder it is so difficult to get a table at Mozza--when you're cooking these dishes there will be a line out your door as well.
- Global Financial Stability Report September 2004: 38231.
- Patt Morrison | The Mozza Cookbook – you can make excellent Italian at home | KPCC.
- Account Options.
- Magnetic Resonance Imaging in Orthopaedics & Sports Medicine, 3rd Edition;
- Foundations of Music , Seventh Edition?
Silverton brings us delicious, popular dishes from her eateries--as exciting and satisfying as anything that might be served in Italy. The detailed, easy-to-follow recipes; the author's lively, encouraging voice; and her intimate, comprehensive knowledge of the traditions behind this delectably decadent cuisine make this the ultimate must-have Italian cookbook. Silverton takes full advantage of California's vivid produce.